Feed the Hungry San Miguel, Inc. proudly presents:
Autumn Magic 2020
October 15-22, 2020
San Miguel de Allende, México
UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE
Best Destination – Food & Travel Mexico 2018 and 2019
Best Small City in the World – Condé Nast Traveler, 2017 and 2018
Enjoy a seven-day experience in the heart of Mexico as an insider, not as a tourist.
This unique experience will include:
- Lodging in a comfortable home with hosts who are local residents and provide you with personal attention.
- Culture, history, entertainment, and phenomenal food in the city and the countryside.
- Special events and tours.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner every day, cocktail parties in private homes and other venues.
- A visit to the school you support, where you can meet the children and
families you will be helping with your participation in this travel experience.
- Transportation to all scheduled activities.
- Ground transportation to and from Querétaro (QRO) and León (BJX) airports.
- Transportation to and from Mexico City International airport can be arranged for an additional cost.
Does not include airfare.(NOTE: Activities end on the October 21, please make departing arrangements starting on October 22.)
Attendees of previous tours have said:
What could be better than a week in San Miguel de Allende! This experience cannot be forgotten. Seeing the beauty of this historic city and walking its cobblestone street with expert local guides was a treat.– Sybille Zeldin
Feed The Hungry did a top-notch job at designing a special week that you could not experience any other way.– Ann and Bob Martin
I visited San Miguel de Allende last October for the Autumn Magic event and was treated like royalty from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. It was so heart-warming to see what this charity is doing to feed needy children and how grateful their families are. – Sue Chee
$2,900 USD or the equivalent in CDN per person. 50% is tax-deductible for US and Canadian tax-filers.
In order to provide an exclusive experience attendance is limited to 22 guests. We are offering a $300 dollar discount to past participants.
Please register today by emailing: Joan Nagelkirk at email@example.com